A Talking Parrot Met A Stuffed Rabbit – You’ll Never Believe What The Parrot Did Next!





Parrots crack me up. I always wondered if they knew what they were saying or if they just mimicked what they heard. This guy makes me think he definitely knows what he’s talking about!
What do you think? Is he really trying to get the stuffed bunny to play with him? First he’s saying “Peek-A-Boo,” but at 1:24 I swear he’s telling the bunny to wake up! Poor parrot. He can’t get his new friend to play with him! Lucky for him his parents are keeping him company; it’s no fun not having anyone to talk to!

2 comments:

  1. i really like this article please keep it up. Hand raised parrots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article. African Grey Parrots for sale near me

    ReplyDelete