Superfood Berry Smoothie



I’ve made a few changes to my weekly routine that have had a significant effect on my energy level and general feelings of happiness.  I’m now exercising almost daily and immediately after the kids go to school.  I’m spending a few less hours plugged in or online each week.  And I’m eating breakfast regularly!  Or I should say, drinking breakfast regularly.
I’ve never been a big breakfast eater, which all nutritionists will tell you is a very bad thing.  (Weekend stops at IHOP excluded!  Come to me hash browns… )  In the past, I was content each weekday with a big ol’ mug of coffee until about 11 a.m. when I suddenly felt starving and grouchy.  Bad Kate, very bad!
We’ve all read how important it is to jump start your metabolism in the morning, so I started making smoothies in the a.m. and they’re now a big hit around the house – I crave them, Matt loves them, and the kids slurp them down too.
Get the recipe :




0 commentaires: